Saturday, November 8, 2008

Etsy love

I love these so much it hurts a little bit. Unfortunately my budget simply does not stretch to $55 US a print :( Aren't they just absolutely adorable though?


I don't know if it's the whole working at Ikea thing or what, but I seem to have a soft spot for Nordic looking stuff at the moment. Doesn't help that one of my other favourite shops is Kikki K. The Swedes are taking over! And I'm quite happy for them to.


So instead of sending myself broke I settled with this equally gorgeous gocco print by LittlestFlower which I bought after less than 2 minutes of deliberation. Possibly an all-time record for me, I generally mull over purchases for a good 2-3 days before hitting that 'purchase' button. But for $9 including the frame, I'd be stupid not to.

1 comment:

Lin said...

I love your purchase! It's so sweet. I think I'll add that to my etsy favs. Can't wait for the aussie dollar to start doing better!