Monday, September 28, 2009

I'm going to Japan!


Pretty polaroid from here

Remember how awhile ago I mentioned that I wanted to go to Japan as a Teaching English as a Foreign Language teacher? Well after six months, a bunch of study and an interview with the best (in my opinion) chain of English schools in Japan I received my letter of offer today!

They still have to wait to find out exactly where I'm going and when I'm starting but most of the contracts start around January. I'm so excited and totally freaking out, this is the most amazing thing that has ever happened to me in my life. Who knows when I'll come back, there's so much of the world I am desperate to see after I have had enough of Japan, it could be years before I return! Don't worry though, I'll keep on blogging and taking polaroids while I'm at it :)

6 comments:

Angela said...

Wow!!! That's fantastic news!!!! It's going to be a great adventure for you, I'm so excited for you!!!

xxx

Unknown said...

Oh how exciting! My boyfriends Mum did that several years ago. She loved it. Are you going alone?

Emily's Moose - Karolina Kubikowska said...

This is fantastic news, I hope you have a great time there. Japan is a place I would also love to see, so I'm counting on those polaroids :)

sparks
bv

Unknown said...

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Jenaveve said...

Oh wow - this is BIG time (not to freak you out even more :)

What a great future awaits you next year !!

Anna said...

That is so exciting. What an adventure, yay!