Friday, October 10, 2008

Keeping good company

These dudes have been keeping me company and providing distraction while I attempt to finish essay no.2. Thanks to Cintia for the great tips on how to string them up! They are quite enjoying hanging by my window and playing in the breeze.

I have to say though, the phrase "never work with children or animals" also applies to paper balloon animals, trying to get a photo when they were facing the same way was impossible! I'm sure my neighbors found it quite amusing seeing this girl standing on her bed, polaroid camera in one hand and trying to twist the balloons in the right direction with the other hand. I'm lucky I didn't face-plant onto my bedside table.

Anyway here they are, I have named the tiger Samuel, and the panda Harry. Hope your weekend is better than mine!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kat said...

I love these! They are such a cute decoration. I love your blog. I just started my blog about a month ago. I am 21 as well and you don't find many people our age doing crafts that much so I found it interesting to look at your page.

Fibo said...

thanks Kat! We you certainly found someone interested in crafts, but can't say that I actually DO lot of crafting. Next year though! When I have more time and less stress :)