Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Money money money

Procrastination seems to be becoming an expensive activity for me..

I received my necklace, animal balloons and 'Keep Calm and Carry On' postcards in the mail over the last few days. But I've been too lazy/busy to actually take any photos of them. I'm also trying to figure out where and how to display my animal and world map balloons, do I just tape over the hole? Cinti, any suggestions?

So my latest purchases are these beautiful motivational posters which I've loved ever since I saw them over on Cup of Jo. My love was even more confirmed after seeing them on Design for Mankind and I decided it was a SIGN. After all, I was procrastinating, so what better to spend my money on than a motivational poster or two?

It took me so long to decide which ones to go with, but I felt that these two were particularly important to me at this stage of my life. Plus they were pretty.


I've bought so many posters and art prints and I still haven't framed any of them! I feel so bad for the beautiful things when they arrive and I have nothing to put them in to display them. As soon as all this uni craziness is over I will do it. No really I will.

I'm also so excited because today in a random cleaning spree I found my lost polaroids! I've been trying to figure out what I did with them for months now. Turns out I had put them in a little bag and stacked them on my bookshelf with other stuff that I'd forgotten about. I was amazed by how many there were, I'd could only remember about two. This puts me one step closer to the polaroid heart.

1 comment:

/// said...

Oh I can't wait to see these on your walls! Thanks for the link! :)