Thursday, June 12, 2008

Nature-al Art

Just a quick post today because I have an exam tomorrow and I *should* be studying still. I've got a few pictures to show you but that will have to wait until tomorrow because I need to scan them and my laptop has been in the loungeroom all week and thus not connected to my scanner!

So instead I give you these:
Bear's made with pine needles
Horses made with driftwood

I'm sure there are others out there but in my very quick google search I didn't find any. Do you know of any other art pieces made from nature? I'd be interested to see what else there is.

Also, thanks to everyone for your kind words about my fantasy bookshop/cafe/bar and my bittersweet travel memories, your words make it all seem a lot more real and possible for great things in the future! Maybe I'll combine the two and open my dream bookshop in Paris? Now that would be ideal.

No comments: