Sunday, June 15, 2008

Waiting

waiting

Whoops, in my obsessive-movie-frenzy I forgot to post the second polaroid from the little milkbottle man series. This is my friend Julia. We were having a particularly lame day.

Exam 1 went suitably bad, but hopefully good enough to pass. I found out on Friday that the subject that I thought I was failing I got a credit for, so yay! I even got a distinction on an essay I handed in 1000 words under the word limit!

So now if you'll excuse me I have to go and learn about Psychological Measurement, because it is just so damn exciting.
Have I mentioned I bought this? I love it so far, the writing style reminds me a lot of Angela and Amy, very witty and sharp. Thanks to everyone who suggested it in the 'This is' meme, I finally caved.

2 comments:

Jenaveve said...

Hey Bravo! on the credit... and the distinction!

I'd love to start reading that book but I'm stuck reading something very uninspiring that a friend has given me, so am compelled to finish it first. And then on to the other 50 books I want to read too.

In a perfect world I would take a month off work just to read, read, read! All for pleasure, not for study.

Tara said...

I have wanted to read this book for ages... but forgot about it.. thanks for reminding me! I've heard great things about it... Will have to see if the library has a copy available...