Monday, April 14, 2008

Have I mentioned..

I've sort of, kind of, been published? Now I know it's really nothing special, and it's really little, but for me it's also really exciting! It happened a few weeks ago now actually and I forgot to mention it on here.

So basically on flickr I got a message asking if I would like to submit my photo of the Fourviere Basilica in Lyon to some online French travel guide thingy. I had no idea what they were talking about but it was nice that someone thought my photo was special enough to be submitted anywhere! So I'm like yeah sure why not. This is the pic in question.

So then I get another message telling me:

I am delighted to let you know that your submitted photo has been selected for inclusion in the newly released second edition of our Schmap France Guide.

Here's the link: http://www.schmap.com/france/churches/#p=40766&i=40766.jpg

And that's my pic on the left! Yay, it even has my name on it!

No comments: