Sunday, April 13, 2008

This is.. my perfect dinner party guest list

Well I've been waiting all week to see what Three Buttons would suggest for today 'this is' meme until I remembered that she had handed the torch to Lily and Agathe, so I took a sneak peak over at their blog today and found what she had suggested! So thankyou Lily and Agathe for this week's 'this is' which is of course, 'my perfect dinner party guest list'.

Now I have a bit of a dilemma with this one. Do I want scintillating and intelligent conversation? Do I just want to be surrounded by gorgeous boys I have crushes on both in the real and the 'Hollywood' world? Do I want to fill my table with dead celebrities just for the "Elvis said the funniest thing over dinner last night" factor? It is a conundrum indeed.

But in the end let's face it, I'm 21, I don't have to be mature about this at all. If I want a table full of cuties who are as dumb as the food I'm serving, then so be it, at least I'll have something nice to look at! Oh AND I don't have a significant other, so therefore I am choosing an extra guest. So here are my 7 guests:

1. Jay from Bedouin Soundclash. We all know I'm in love with him.

2. Justin Timberlake. Yeah yeah I'm 21 leave me alone. Could this guy be any more smooth?

3. Arj Barker. Someone's gotta tell the funnies.

4. Graeme from So You Think You Can Dance. Because he's cute and if we get bored he can contemporary dance around the table.

5 & 6. Hamish and Andy. Both cute. Both funny. Both single for the night (in my eyes).

7. (Edit) GEORGE CLOONEY! *melts a little bit in chair*

10 comments:

Tanya said...

Justin Timberlake... Mmmm I would probably eat him!

Tanya said...

PS.. I am going through the fringe thing as well, to do or not to do...

Tanya said...

Well if you fringe I'll fringe! Let me know x

amy said...

mmm hamish :)

if you click the add tab and put the url into the box the rss should come up... i hope... hehe

Anastasia said...

Justin Timberlake would be a cool guest and i do love comedians!!

Jenny said...

Oh lovely guests indeed!! What fun!

Michelle said...

Arj Barker is hilarious - he'd be a great dinner party invite!

Maureen Reynolds said...

Oh I think you should ask George Clooney. Yes, he is MUCH older, but when those young studs are competing for your attention, as they will, George will just look across them all and give you a smoldering look which says...I'll leave them in the dust, darlin...

(Fade out as hostess rises and stretches out hand to Clooney...they exit stage right)

Fibo said...

oh my god yes George Clooney, I've always had a bit of a crush on him actually to be honest. He makes me melt a little. Ok done, my 7th guest, George Clooney!

Anonymous said...

love this list. I see George CLooney having a very full social schedule fitting all these dinner invites into his calendar!