Well I've been waiting all week to see what Three Buttons would suggest for today 'this is' meme until I remembered that she had handed the torch to Lily and Agathe, so I took a sneak peak over at their blog today and found what she had suggested! So thankyou Lily and Agathe for this week's 'this is' which is of course, 'my perfect dinner party guest list'.
Now I have a bit of a dilemma with this one. Do I want scintillating and intelligent conversation? Do I just want to be surrounded by gorgeous boys I have crushes on both in the real and the 'Hollywood' world? Do I want to fill my table with dead celebrities just for the "Elvis said the funniest thing over dinner last night" factor? It is a conundrum indeed.
But in the end let's face it, I'm 21, I don't have to be mature about this at all. If I want a table full of cuties who are as dumb as the food I'm serving, then so be it, at least I'll have something nice to look at! Oh AND I don't have a significant other, so therefore I am choosing an extra guest. So here are my 7 guests:
1. Jay from Bedouin Soundclash. We all know I'm in love with him.
2. Justin Timberlake. Yeah yeah I'm 21 leave me alone. Could this guy be any more smooth?
3. Arj Barker. Someone's gotta tell the funnies.
4. Graeme from So You Think You Can Dance. Because he's cute and if we get bored he can contemporary dance around the table.
5 & 6. Hamish and Andy. Both cute. Both funny. Both single for the night (in my eyes).
7. (Edit) GEORGE CLOONEY! *melts a little bit in chair*