Saturday, April 12, 2008

To fringe or not to fringe?

Up until about the age of 7 or so I had a fringe. As you can see from the photo I was totally adorable with a fringe, if I do say so myself. As I got a bit older I wanted to grow my fringe out, like every single other girl my age, must be one of those things you just do when you hit 8 or something.So I'm thinking of maybe getting a fringe again. I need a big post-breakup-hair-cut thing, and let's face it, if I don't like it it won't take long to grow out and I can pin it back anyway. What do you think, would a fringe suit me now?
I need reassurance otherwise I can't do it! Oh and does anyone know any cute, single, kind, considerate, loyal, funky, smart, arty, 21-25 year old boys out there that you feel like setting me up a on a date with? It's time I got back out there, seeing as he already has...

4 comments:

amy said...

thanks for saying hello! mmm you should definately fringe it i think :)

Anastasia said...

fringe it...its only hair!! easiest way to update your look!
if you dont like it it'll just grow back and fringes do grow fast!

Daydream Lily said...

I absolutely think you should get a fringe. I did the big chop and its the best thing Ive done in a while.

I also grew up with a massive 80's style fringe. then grew it out in grade 3. haha...must of been the thing to do in the 80s.

Tara said...

Did you do the fringe chop yet? You so should, they are in at the moment anyway!

I also just got my post-breakup haircut and I'm loving it - A bit darker than usual and a bit shorter layers around the face, kinda a longish side fringe thing... I was too much of a wuss for an actual fringe, lol... But you should be brave enough for both of us!