Monday, April 7, 2008

My very first tag!

As the title suggests I've been tagged! I've never been tagged before, wow I'm feeling the bloggy love, I've felt like such an outsider and a blogger wanna-be, but now that I'm taking part in the "this is" meme and more and more people are commenting on my silly random posts I feel like I'm really part of the blogging community, and now I've been tagged! Yay! Ok so I was tagged by kitty's kaboodle which was very nice of her and it's very nice to make her bloggy acquaintance, I'll be sure to add her to my bloglines (like I really need anymore!). I love these random things so if anyone ever wants to tag someone and know they'll do it then send it my way :)

So here we are, 6 random things about me:

1. I love and adore my Frankies, but that doesn't stop me hacking them up so the prettiness can be spread across my bedroom walls. I'm aware this might horrify some people.

2. I broke my right wrist in grade 1 by falling off a stump. I broke my left wrist in grade 3 when my brother pushed me off a couch. Hence I have crazy weak wrists which often get really achey.

3. Macaroni and cheese is my comfort food. I can always tell when I'm depressed because I head straight for the Kraft Mac and Cheese in the supermarket.

4. (Kitty's 6th thing reminded me of this) I was a flowergirl for my cousin who I'd never met when I was 5, I cried because I really liked her and I thought I'd never see her again. My mum had to comfort me during the ceremony. I didn't see my cousin for 10 years after the wedding. I knew it!

5. As I kid I wanted to be either a ballerina, a waitress, a supermodel or a flight attendant. I was such a girl. Well I achieved at least one of those goals, I waitressed for 3 years, can't see the other ones happening anytime soon though.

6. I'm obsessively organized to the point that I have a diary, a semester wall planner, a bimonthly wall planner, and a weekly planner. Despite all of these things I'm actually really really unorganized.

Ok so I will tag (I know you've probably been tagged a thousand times so you don't have to do it) : Hey Bubbles, Daydream Lily, Kirin Notebook, Hula Seventy, Hollabee, and Lululollylegs

And here are the rules
  1. Link to the person that tagged you.
  2. Post the rules on your blog.
  3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
  4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
  5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website
Go forth and yonder and all that jazz

7 comments:

Louise said...

Thanks for the tag Fi. Hopefully it won't take me too long to get to!! I just read back through your blog and wondered if you visited the Living Creatively stand at the Stitches and Craft show - I would have loved to have met you. And I have just bought my two older girls one of those gorgeous Ikea lampshades each - love them!!

natalie said...

hi! i too want more comments to my blog. greetings friend... natty, i'll post 6 things about me later on in the day.

Bird Bath said...

gasp! you cut up the Frankies!! You're right - they are full of pretty

Levin said...

Hey!
Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog. I've been wanting to make a quilt for such a long time, but have been too scared (I'm a pretty average sewer). Anyway, I decided to go to a class which was a really good idea cause I got lots and lots of help and I actually got it finished!
Make on - it's so much fun.
l
x

Miss Cinti - my poppet said...

Hi, thanks for your visit. Yes everything on my blog is for sale. I love to surround myself with lovely things but feel even better when they go off to a good home.
Cheers Cintia

meetmeatmikes said...

I think you should be a ballerina-waitress with supermodel good looks and a hostess uniform!

I liked reading your list!

xx

Daydream Lily said...

yes i am horrified at your chopping of Frankie!! haha.

Im doing my tag post today.