So here we are, 6 random things about me:
1. I love and adore my Frankies, but that doesn't stop me hacking them up so the prettiness can be spread across my bedroom walls. I'm aware this might horrify some people.
2. I broke my right wrist in grade 1 by falling off a stump. I broke my left wrist in grade 3 when my brother pushed me off a couch. Hence I have crazy weak wrists which often get really achey.
3. Macaroni and cheese is my comfort food. I can always tell when I'm depressed because I head straight for the Kraft Mac and Cheese in the supermarket.
4. (Kitty's 6th thing reminded me of this) I was a flowergirl for my cousin who I'd never met when I was 5, I cried because I really liked her and I thought I'd never see her again. My mum had to comfort me during the ceremony. I didn't see my cousin for 10 years after the wedding. I knew it!
5. As I kid I wanted to be either a ballerina, a waitress, a supermodel or a flight attendant. I was such a girl. Well I achieved at least one of those goals, I waitressed for 3 years, can't see the other ones happening anytime soon though.
6. I'm obsessively organized to the point that I have a diary, a semester wall planner, a bimonthly wall planner, and a weekly planner. Despite all of these things I'm actually really really unorganized.
Ok so I will tag (I know you've probably been tagged a thousand times so you don't have to do it) : Hey Bubbles, Daydream Lily, Kirin Notebook, Hula Seventy, Hollabee, and Lululollylegs
And here are the rules
- Link to the person that tagged you.
- Post the rules on your blog.
- Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
- Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
- Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website